Will Miller is an associate at McGavin, Boyce, Bardot, Thorsen & Katz, P.C. Prior to earning his law degree, Mr. Miller drafted and evaluated telecommunications and cybersecurity legislation for a U.S. Congressman.
While earning his law degree by taking classes in the evenings, Mr. Miller worked full-time as a courtroom clerk during the day. The experience of being in the courtroom every day and working closely with each Arlington County Circuit Court judge gave him the practical skills to immediately contribute to the firm. His areas of practice include civil tort defense.
- Undergraduate: Connecticut College, B.A., United States History, 2015
- Graduate: George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School, J.D., 2021
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia Supreme Court (2021)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia (2022)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- Arlington County Bar Association
Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation Defense
- Personal Injury Defense